Hey Everyone! My blog was awarded a Liebster Award. Well this is an ecstatic thing to announce.
What is a Liebster Award?
Well a Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. It is a great idea to promote your own blog and others.
Gratitude to Rio Sundown and his blog Rio’s Walkabout.
Thank you so much Rio! It felt amazing to receive this award. It was great connecting with you and seeking into your blog. Your blog completely resonates me and advises me to perceive an optimistic lifestyle.
Chris aka Rio, born and raised in California, his blog focuses on lifestyle advises and leads to an optimistic perspective towards life. I completely enjoyed reading his blog.
Answer to Rio’s Questions
1. Tell us about your blog and why you decided to start blogging?
Well, my blog focuses on the the ways to lead an optimistic life and its sole aim is to enlighten the lives of people and help them lead a good life. In this world, instead of hitting yourself to the rock bottom, one should seek ways to handle toughest situations which life bestows us with. This is an initiative to encourage to keep a positive virtue in life.
2. What is the most satisfying thing you find about blogging?
Doing something simply because you love doing it is the most satisfying feeling you can experience. The most satisfying part about blogging is that you get to connect with the blogger in person and what could be better than a connection with people who are like-minded.
3. What is the most difficult thing you find about blogging?
The most difficult thing about blogging is that you certainly run out of ideas because there are a lot many people blogging under the same criteria as yours and sometimes the ideas clash. This isn’t really something good.
4. Tell everyone what was the craziest adventure/activity you’ve done.
The craziest activity I’ve done and still on the way of doing it is living the life. It is all adventures and activities which definitely lifts me up and gets me down.
5. If you can do anything for a day, what would it be?
If given a chance, I would spend a day with Barack Obama and learn the way he lives his life. P.S- I admire him the most.
6. Who inspires you? Either in the real life or on the internet.
The greatest source of my inspiration is Sir Barack Obama. The way he perceives his life and outlooks the world leaves me in awe and completely amuses me.
7. What motivates you when it comes to life and/or blogging?
I think I’m a self motivated human being. My interest for writing and a secret passion learning psychology keeps me on the track. Sometimes I consider other lifestyle blogs to enhance myself if the rock bottom of life approaches me.
8. What is the most exotic/ strange food you’ve eaten? Did you like it?
I don’t think I’ve ever had something exotic.
9. What are the three items on your bucket list? (i.e. things you want to do before you die)
a) Edge walk at Toronto’s CN Tower
b) Cycle down the Danube Bike Trail
c) Bungee jump from Macau Tower, China
10. If there was one piece of advice you can give someone, what would it be?
It would be, “Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now”.
So here I have my nominees for the Liebster Award
1. Bethany Hutson – All The Passion Strings
2. Izuzu Nworgu – Positive Voice Blog
3. Sharon Mousel- Imperial Valley Photography
4. Robyn Moore- Eternal Optimist
5. Riley Irwin- Her Life on the Veg
6. Anyssa Govea- Foralways Anyssa Rae
7. Heather Pappas Davis- I’m Fine
8. Madison Anaya- Marriage As We Know It
9. Wells Robert Baum- Wells Baum
10. Gabby Young- Gift of Gabby
Good Luck Everybody!
Questions for the Nominees
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. When life pushes you down, how do you motivate yourself?
3. What is the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever done?
4. What would you do if you could drop all your responsibilities and problems?
5. What is the best place you visited? How did you like it?
6. How did you like my blog? Any suggestions?
Do give it a try and keep the chain going, I really enjoyed doing it and I hope you will too. And I would love to read all the answers so please do inform me in the comment section by dropping the link to your blog.
Also, all your thoughts are welcome and I would love to hear what you people have to say about my post. See you all soon, Cheers!